CCP Operating, LLC, and its affiliates (collectively, “Cypress Creek”) have established policies and practices which respect the privacy of all individuals who use our services. We believe it is critical to comply with the laws and regulations designed to secure your financial privacy. Our relationship is very important and therefore we want you to understand our policies and practices about our collection, use, retention, and security of your nonpublic personal information, which includes personally identifiable information which is not publicly available.
This Policy Applies to you
This Policy applies to our relationships with our current and prospective clients and investors as well as our employees.
Cypress Creek seeks to limit its collection of nonpublic personal information to that which is reasonably necessary for legitimate business purposes. Cypress Creek will not disclose nonpublic personal information except in accordance with its internal policies and procedures, as permitted or required by law, or as authorized by the current or prospective client, investor, or employee. With respect to nonpublic personal information, Cypress Creek will strive to: (a) ensure the security and confidentiality of the information; (b) protect against anticipated threats and hazards to the security and integrity of the information; and (c) protect against unauthorized access to, or improper use of, the information.
Cypress Creek employees seek to maintain the confidentiality of information acquired in connection with their employment, with particular care being taken regarding nonpublic personal information. Improper use of Cypress Creek’s proprietary information, including nonpublic personal information, is cause for disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment for cause and referral to appropriate civil and criminal legal authorities.
Additional safeguards implemented by Cypress Creek include restrictions on access to information, particularly nonpublic personal information, secured files, secured offices, and employee training with regards to Cypress Creek policies and practices.
What information is collected and Why
We collect information about you to:
- Accurately identify you
- Protect and administer your records, accounts, and funds
- Help us design or improve our products and services
- Understand your financial needs
- Save you time when you apply for new products and services
- Offer you quality products and services
- Comply with certain laws and regulations
The types of personal information Cypress Creek collects and shares depends on the product or service you have with us. This can include:
- Social security number
- Account balances
- Wire transfer instructions
- Transaction history
We collect and maintain your personal information so that we can provide trust and other services to you. The personal information collected may be used for a number of purposes, including the following:
- For everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), or respond to court orders and legal investigations
- For our marketing purposes, including to offer our products and services to you
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- For non-affiliates to market to you
- Other categories and uses of information as deemed appropriate by Cypress Creek and within the guidelines set forth by Cypress Creek’s policies and practices
Our selective sharing of information
In order for us to provide services to you, we do disclose your personal information in very limited instances, as follows:
- Disclosures to nonaffiliated companies as permitted by law, including those who help us service your account (such as brokers and custodians).
- Other limited disclosures as permitted by law.
- Disclosures authorized or requested by you.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We do not sell your information.
If you end your relationship with us, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
How to Manage Your Information
You may contact us at any time to manage the information we have about you.
You may request from us information about the categories of information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your information, and the specific pieces of information we have about you. You may email us at email@example.com with “Request for Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message to request this information.
You may also request that we delete any information about you that we collected from you. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request to Delete Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. There are circumstances where we may not be able to fulfill your request and we will let you know if one of those situations arises.
We reserve the right to verify your identity before we process any request relating to your information.
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com.